Meeting directives, such as ELV REACh and RoHS continues to be essential requirements. QPS delivers on all of these needs. QPS complies with the conditions set forth in the ISO 9001: 2015.
QPS helps automotive engineers to specify the right products in a sustainable world. The steady evolution of the program has enabled many global OEM’s to specify ever-higher performance standards and represents:
- Approved applicators: Applying these products to a common audited standard ensures the same coating performance throughout the applicator base.
- High performance: Exceeding the high demands for corrosion resistance and exceptionally consistent torque and tension characteristics.
- Global consistency: Wherever ZinKlad, DecoKlad or XMAPP standards are applied, applicators know they are using the same high-performance products.
What do we do?Image
We supply and develop QPS standards that meet and exceed OEM specifications. We validate applicators processes by conducting audits, carrying out inspections and testing the production output to make sure they meet pre-defined QPS standards and agreed technical requirements.
We monitor and report results on a global scale to be able to service and continuously improve performance.
Why do we do what we do?
We believe that we are able to assure a global consistent performance at a local level meeting the global OEM requirements with a select number of world class applicators.
How do we do what we do?
ESI Automotive has developed a unique Quality Performance System called QPS that tackles the challenges for high-performance automotive coatings. OEM’s can be confident that the same coatings and consistent performance are available worldwide.
Our global team helps automotive designers and engineers solve challenges of reliability, form factor and performance
Are you looking to:
- increase the range of your electric vehicle power train?
- Enhance reliability of miniaturized electronics?
- Integrate smart surface displays and reduce vehicle weight?
Our technology pages describe how our advanced circuitry, joining materials, hardcoated films and surface finishing technology can help.
Choose from technology for vehicle powertrain, autonomous driving and interior or exterior applications.
ESI Automotive. Already on it.
Enhance reliability of miniaturized electronics
Enhancing safety systems to reach next level autonomy
High-performance materials improving the range, power, and reliability of electric vehicles
News & Press Releases
Find all the all the latest news and announcements here for ESI Automotive
Vehicle interiors and human machine interfaces
Vehicle interiors and human machine interfaces (HMIs) have evolved in recent years. They are now key part of the driving experience. What have the driving factors behind this development been? The 2008 financial crash was a key turning point